Clients can avail a precisely formulated Diethylene Glycol Dibutyl Ether that is available in air tight and secure packaging options. Keeping track of set medical guidelines, this is processed and formulated by utilizing optimum grade chemical compounds. It is a colorless liquid and floats on water. It is also used as solvents in chemical reactions. Besides, Diethylene Glycol Dibutyl Ether is thoroughly tested by our pharmacists to ensure their indisputable quality.
- Oxidizes readily in air to form unstable peroxides that may explode spontaneously
- Insoluble in water
- Anti-infectious in nature
- ProName: Diethylene glycol dibutyl ether
- CasNo: 112-73-2
- Molecular Formula: C12H26O3
- LimitNum: 0
Product name Diethylene Glycol Dibutyl Ether Molecular formula C12H26O3 Molecular weight 218.34 CAS NO. 112-73-2 Proper.
- Product name: Diethylene Glycol Dibutyl Ether
- Molecular formula: C12H26O3
- Molecular weight: 218.34
- CAS NO. 112-73-2
- Item: Value
- Appearance : colorless transparent liquid
- Freeze point -60.2
- Boiling point: 256
- Refractive index: 1.4235(20)
- Relative density(D2020): 0.8814
Miscible with ether, alcohol, ester, ketone and halogenated hydrocarbon; aqueous solubility is 0.3%.Item Specification
- Purity(GC): 99.0%.
- Moisture: 0.1%
- Acidity( as HAC): 0.02%
- Uses Solvent, OE used in electrochemistry, boracium chemistry and polymer, gas adsorption, extractant, high boiling reaction medium. , or used in fuel, lubricant, textile, medicine and pesticide Packing 180kg/metal pail.